Attainable Goal - Go to the dumpster before varmints eat our trash in the middle of the night
Grievance - Had to leave church early due to restless baby
Celebration - Boy Love is re-inventing his potty training, not wanting to get "dismissed" from preschool.
Here is my current list of annoyances:
- The grating sound of fingernails scraping against dry flesh in an attempt to scratch an itch or irritation.
- People who spend 5 minutes doing an 11-point maneuver trying to back into a parking space for the sole purpose of making it faster to get out of. Because in their mind it will take longer than 5 minutes to back out of that same parking spot. Or take more points than 11.
- When people honk during peak traffic hours just because the traffic isn't moving. What is that possibly helping? Who is going to move just because you honked?
- Alton Brown. If I hear one more food pun, I shall grate my fingernails against my own skin just to drown out the sound of lame humour.
- When people use every possible avenue to express their political distaste EXCEPT for their own voices.
- Sports Center sob stories that replay over and over again.
- Baby clothes with an unnecessary number of teeny tiny snaps.
Any others that I did not think of?